The Closed Perfusion Chamber (MS-CPC) from ALA is designed for perfusion of cells cultured on coverslips during imaging experiments. The closed design enables control of solution application under sterile conditions.
The Closed Perfusion Chamber is designed for use in cell biochemistry, physiology, biophysics and imaging research. The MS-CPC holds a sample of living cellular material on a glass coverslip forming a sealed chamber with a second glass coverslip (cells are either cultured on the glass, or deposited there prior to closure of the chamber). The two coverslips are separated by an o-ring made from an elastomeric material. When the chamber is closed, the o-ring separates the two pieces of glass and defines the actual “space” of the chamber.
- * npi TEC-03X High performance two-electrode voltage clamp amplifier with model cell
- * ALA VC3-4PG 4 channel gravity fed perfusion system
- * 2 x MM-33 mechanical manipulators
- * ALA’s small volume Xenoplace™ Recording Chamber with built-in reference electrodes
- * Set of electrode holders, current headstage adapter, and model cell
- * Binocular microscope with boom stand.