The Heating and Cooling Perfusion Cube (HCPC) from ALA is a compact, low-volume in-line heating and cooling device made of ceramic coated aluminum. This allows direct contact with flowing solution for optimal temperature control. The HCPC is ideal for use on a microscope stage, with its optional magnetic stand (MMT-HCPC), which can easily be mounted onto the MS-Stage.
Shown: HCPC with optional MMT-HCPC.
Key Features of the HCPC include:
- Small footprint
- Flow rates up to 5ml/min
- Adjustable internal volume from 100 to 200 μl
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Ceramic coated internal surface
- Polyimide output tip
- Temperature changes at 1oC per second
- Compatiblility with npi electronic temperature controllers