HVA-100 – high voltage amplifier
- Designed to drive piezo or bimorph actuators or other loads with a high capacity
- Output range 0-100 V / max. 40 mA
- Output connected through a high voltage 8-pole DIN connector and a shielded cable
- Output voltage control either by INPUT BNC or by the ten-turn OFFSET control
- Input gain stage either x10 (0-10 V input range) or x20 (0-5 V input range) allows adaptation to A/D or TTL systems
Two signals are added internally, i.e. a certain offset can be preset from the OFFSET control that defines a “zero” position for the actuator, while the voltage applied to the IN BNC yields a movement relative to this “zero” position. If the OFFSET is not needed it must be set to zero.
IMPORTANT: The EPMS-H-07 housing is required to operate this module!!!