The MilliManifold™ (MLF) from ALA employs similar technology to the Quartz MicroManifold® and is ideal for focal applications when applied solution volume isn’t critical to the experiment. Larger diameter tubing (ID: 500 μm) allows for larger delivery volumes and lower probability of clogging. Low dead volumes are still maintained as low as ~5μl.
Key features of MLF’s include:
- Compatibility with ALA’s VC3 focal pressurized perfusion systems
- Autoclavable materials which are inert, robust, and flexible
- Manipulator holders for easy mounting onto a manipulator – shown with 6mm sleeve
- Standard 4, 8, or 16 inlet ports with 1/16” barbed fittings for easy connections
- Customizable number of inlet ports