The NE-1000 Programmable Single Syringe Pump series holds one syringe (up to 60mL). Infusion rates range from 0.73uL/hr (1mL syringe) to 2100mL/hr (60mL syringe). The chassis is only 5 3/4" x 8 3/4" and features an easy-to-use keypad interface.
Key features of the NE-1000 include:
- Fully programmable and automatable
- Operates via keypad or software
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, and sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/- 1%
- Technical support
- Two year warranty
The NE-1000 series pumps are available with several options:
- High Pressure: The standard NE-1000 produces about 15 lbs of linear force at top speed and about 35 lbs at slow speeds. 10 ml/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 ml syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi. The higher pressure version approximately doubles the pumping force.
- Continuous Infusion (Push-Pull) and Dual Syringe Pump system: Two NE-1000 pumps connected by a cable, allowing one pump to infuse while the other pump refills or simultaneously infuses.
Maximum syringe size note:
Although a maximum of a 60mL syringe is specified, the pump can hold up to a 140mL syringe but can only open up to about 120mL lengthwise