The SPK-8 from ALA is a low-cost 8 channel simple perfusion kit. Typical applications include intracellular and extracellular recording, patch clamping, and imaging applications. The SPK-8 is especially useful for all types of bath perfusion applications and for student labs.
Key features of the SPK-8 include:
- Ease of assembly
- Manual valve flow control
- Replaceable parts
Each SPK-8 system includes the following:
- Magnetic stand with poles
- 8-channel reservoir bracket
- MMF-8 Minimanifold TM 8 channel perfusion outlet manifold
- SPK-DRIP drip chambers
- 3WLV manual 3-way stop cock luer valves
- PV-2 manual pinch flow valves
- Tubing and fittings
The manual pinch flow valves control the flowrate from 0mL/min up to 6mL/min and equalize the flow from any reservoir to the desired flowrate.