The WD-01 unit is designed for detection and recording of specific voltage level pulses in a noisy background.
- Produces a pulse when the signal’s peak is within the lower and upper window levels.
- Window levels are controlled by ten turn potentiometers (±10 V)
- Gain selection of x1, x10 , x100
- Pre-selection for polarity of the peak detection
- Independent selection of the polarity for lower level and upper level signals
- Very flexible use in several applications.
1 MΩ / 20 pF
x1, x10, x100
OUTPUT VOLTAGE RANGE:
WINDOW LEVEL RANGE:
Signal >LOWER; >UPPER; IN WINDOW
TTL compatible pulses (3-5V), pulse width adjustable between 0.05 ms and 5 ms.
TTL SIGNAL OUTPUTS:
DELAY TIME MULTIPLEXED OUTPUT:
signal on time 18 ms (60%). Lower and upper levels 6ms (20%) each
LED light duration 1 s
12 HP (606 mm) x 3 U (128.5 mm), 7″ (175 mm) deep.