The ALA Xenoplace™ Workstation is an affordable and compact two-electrode voltage clamp system built around high-end components that work well as a system. It’s available as a discounted package and can be configured for specialized applications.
The ALA XenoplaceTM Workstation consists of the following:
- npi TEC-03X-CW high performance two-electrode voltage clamp amplifier with CellWorks interface.
- npi CellWorks data acquisition hardware and software.
- ALA VM-4PG 4 channel gravity fed perfusion system controlled by CellWorks software.
- 2 x MM-33T mechanical manipulators.
- ALA’s small volume XenoplaceTM Recording Chamber with built-in reference electrodes+.
- Set of electrode holders, current headstage adapter, and model cell.
- Steel mounting plate.